Account Manager - Helping to bring Interiors to Life
£30 - £38k DOE
Home/Field based role
South East based
So what are you doing now?
- Maybe you are working within a sales role for one of the leading property developers?
- Or supplying interior design solutions to major house builders?
- Selling interior design solutions to leading retail outlets possibly?
- Supplying furniture, fixtures or fittings into design Show Homes?
If so, this role could quite possibly meet your requirements and be the next step in your career. Read on to find out more….
A little about the role!
Mostly dealing with Commercial House Builders this role requires a strong, driven and experienced sales individual to drive sales and profits with new and existing clients whilst managing accounts and relationships proactively. This is a field-based, customer-centric role, in which the ideal candidate will employ a consultative approach, taking their influencing skills to clients directly. Regularly meeting with customers, you will be equally as comfortable communicating with them on a one to one basis as you would be delivering presentations to a group of clients. The ability to listen, build rapport and use intuitive approaches to manage professional relationships with their highly regarded key accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and convert to sales, new, profitable opportunities with current development clients and newly targeted clients supported by a structured, targeted plan that reflects the business's overall strategy.
- Work with colleagues across the business to develop compelling solutions that meet the client's needs and which can be delivered successfully.
- Effective Networking with potential customers to develop relationships and business opportunities, through securing meetings with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Write and deliver high quality pitches and tender responses to clearly define and articulate the business "USP" solution ensuring successful outcomes and increased conversion rates.
- Acting as the voice of the customer, communicating clearly their requirements and expectations, identifying and mitigating potential risks both internally and to the customer in order to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Execute a detailed and timely handover to the Project Management function at the point of secured order thus ensuring that a seamless customer on-boarding experience is achieved.
- Provide clear written reports weekly to your manager.
- Provide robust, detailed and accurate forecasts (revenue and margin) in line with reporting timetables that are realistic and can withstand scrutiny and challenge.
- Continually develop, in partnership with internal departments, the company's offering to the marketplace in order that market share and competitive position is grown.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of selling interior solutions to the house build sector or other sectors in which the business is looking to grow.
- Proven track record of new business delivery and account growth in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrable evidence of developing strong and robust relationships with multi contact points within a customer.
- Understanding of the customer decision making process and the ability to articulate a USP to increase growth/new business wins.
- Ability to plan, organise, communicate and manage customer relationships in a commercial environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills that can be clearly evidenced and articulated.
- Sales / Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job