£20,000-25,000 plus Excellent Bonus and Employee Benefits
Our client a growing and successful Finance Business is looking for a Customer Collections Advisorr to join their Bourne End office.
The main purpose of this role is:
- To proactively contact customers across full product range that have fallen into areas and experiencing financial hardship.
- To identify long term solutions for repayment of loans
- To achieve against a number of targets including quality of conversation and productivity
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly call quality expectations through QA and Team leader checks.
- Achieve monthly £ collected target by recovering arrears balances through inbound/outbound customer interactions.
- Consistently demonstrate conversations with customers are in line with call structure guidelines and TCF
- Ability to understand and help vulnerable customers.
- Pro-actively contributes to the growth of the department by suggesting ideas to improve customer experience, mitigate risk and/ or improve bottom line results.
- Self-motivated and takes responsibility for own workload and targets with minimal supervision.
- Where no immediate remedy can be achieved, uses sound judgemental and questioning skills on can't pay scenarios to agree reduced payment arrangements.
- Participate actively in all team based incentives.
- Call Quality
- Productivity/Efficiency Measures
- Audit requirements
Due to high volume response only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Financial Sales
- Loans Adviser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job