Our market leading client, the North West’s fastest growing office equipment and solutions supplier and require an exceptional Account Manager for a role based in Birkenhead office.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a highly motivated, hungry, dedicated and customer focused Account Manager to control a portfolio of clients to the highest level. If you think you have what it takes in combination with the relevant skill set required, we want to hear from you.
B2B sales experience is essential.
Focusing on key clients, you will be expected to establish new business opportunities within existing client groups. As a commercially driven professional you will have experience of identifying and delivering sustainable new business growth.
The role requires you to deliver against business priorities and targets and drive our growth via account management.
You will also work very closely with the Sales Manager providing support on preparing reports and dealing with clients whilst adding value to the service that we offer.
In some instances you may be requested to support the Business Development team in proactively following up business development mailings and closing opportunities.
In return you can expect a highly competitive reward package and excellent promotion and development opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own and manage the relationship with a portfolio of clients, providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain, enhance and develop client relationships, to retain existing business and maximize use of company services and products whilst maintaining profit levels.
- Manage contracts ensuring renewals targets are achieved and sales volumes maintained.
- Achieve a % year on year growth in sales for your portfolio as agreed with the Director
- Maximise opportunities for upgrading contracts and cross selling products and solutions by knowing your client’s business intimately.
- Build and maintain a network of referral partners to maximise sales opportunities.
- Identifying commercial opportunities to develop new and profitable revenue streams, clients and projects.
- Maintain the required activity and targets
- Attend a minimum number of field based appointments (to be determined on appointment)
- To have a full understanding of our products and services.
- Due to the nature of the role, minimum of 3 years experience in a similar Account Management role is required / Must have a proven track record as a successful Account Manager or equivalent, where skills are transferrable
- Currently working in or have worked in IT / software sales or telecoms sales.
- Experience of providing excellent customer services in a business-to-business industry.
- Excellent analysis skills and ability to identify business opportunities.
- Technically literate and able to sell a range of equipment and software solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to report critically and analytically.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage own workload and timetables.
- A willingness and aptitude to learn new skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to develop strong lasting client relationships
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal and outstanding telephone skills
- High standard of IT literacy, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Pipedrive CRM
- Proactive approach, with the ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively
- Comfortable compiling proposals and agreeing customer contracts
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
What will I receive in return?
- You will be part of an ambitious business where hard work, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded.
- Salary: 50,000 OTE, basic circa 25,000
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours of Work: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required to meeting customer needs.
- Location: Field and office based, Birkenhead (Liverpool)
- Office Equipment
- Software Sales
- Cross Selling
- Key Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'