Account Manager (B2B Marketing) £30,000-£35,000 - Birmingham
We love working with Award Winning Marketing communications agencies, especially those who pride themselves on nurturing talent and keeping people at the heart of their operations. Our client has established itself as one of the UK's leading B2B Marketing communication innovators and are looking for a passionate digitally minded Account Manager to support key client projects. This role provides a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to support the creative process and work to build amazing brands.
This role will position you as one of the core members of the Accounts department. You will have the ability to support client campaigns, always with a focus to identify opportunities to add value. To truly excel in this role, you must have experience in a B2B marketing environment with a strong understanding of Traditional and Digital Marketing and PR.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting B2B marketing campaigns and taking ownership for the creation of online marketing material, social media management and other digital/traditional marketing activities.
The Ideal Account Manager needs:
- Proven experience supporting integrated campaigns
- Experience supporting client briefs, supporting content creation
- dealing with client projects and being able to update them on project progress
- Excellent Client services experience as well as communication Skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability of Growing accounts and successful building relationships
- Strong time management and delegation skills
- Excellent understanding of Marketing Communications Mix
- B2B Marcomms experience, gained either in-house or an agency environment.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Modern Working environment
- Generous holiday & Flexible days Off
- Career Development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bonus Scheme
Please apply today as we are actively reviewing applications.
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Digital Marketing - B2B Marketing - Digital Agency -- Marketing - Marketing Campaigns -Marketing content-Senior Account Manager- Client services- Birmingham
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job