Account Manager – B & I Contract - City of London up to £65.000
My client is currently looking experienced manager that’s an experienced innovator and confident with running large team to deliver a high end service.
- To lead, motivate and develop the existing team.
- Manage all contractual responsibilities in a commercial manner
- A 5-day operation on a Monday – Friday basis.
- Full financial accountability of the unit.
- Chair and attend project meetings when required.
- Delivery of monthly as well as quarterly account reviews.
- Support delivery of operational changes.
- High end corporate environment.
- A market leader within the contract catering sector.
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current food trends that’s always striving to lead the market that also invests in their team in order for them to grow.
- The client is looking for an experienced operator with high turnover sites.
- A passionate individual towards excellent food and service standards.
- Full financial understanding of costing and P&L responsibility.
- Commercial awareness is essential with the ability to drive sales.
- Must have a strong knowledge of mobilisation and demobilising processes.
- Strong HR knowledge including performance management, consultation process as well as restructure.
- Strong silver standards acumen.
- Ability to develop strategic client relationships with stakeholders.
- Up to £65.000 per annum
- Career progression within an established group
- Management training programs
- City of London
- Excellent transport routes via rail, underground or buses
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job