My client is a leader in innovative thermal and energy management solutions. They have a new opportunity available for an Account and Program Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract basis which could go permanent thereafter. This varied role will predominately be focused on new business pursuit.
Two thirds: Account Management
- Lead Account Management for Thermal Management Products supplied to customers / OEM’s
- Lead pursuit opportunities for business development & new program sourcing with customers.
- Lead quote process in conjunction with internal teams to ensure that all required financial metrics are achieved.
- Ensure that all Account Management tasks are completed in enterProj.
- Work to manage and improve profitability of program to financial targets.
- To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need the following:
One third : Program Management:
- Lead program management activities with customers / OEM’s
- Support pursuit opportunities for business development & new program sourcing with customers.
- Ensure all customer/company milestones and financial commitments are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders in Purchasing, Program & Engineering departments.
- Project manage timely completion of Gate reviews with task completion from the internal cross-functional team in EnterProj (Software) and Customer deliverables, eAPQP.
- Lead customer visits to the company’s manufacturing locations and facilities.
Experience required to be considered:
- 5-10+ years experience in an account management / business development role working for a tier one supplier (not electrical account management), (not in an OEM)
- Strong academics and a degree in engineering
- £50,000-£60,000 per annum. Excellent benefits package - great holiday allowance and healthcare plan.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'