Would you like to work for a market leading Automotive company?
Package = £25k
With company car and bonus
Company benefits (holiday, pension, flexi-time etc).
Office role based in Chippenham with client visits to key accounts.
Duties and responsibilities include;
*Automotive / transport / automotive parts experience beneficial.
• Experience of managing key accounts
• Ongoing nurturing of an accounts, building relationships, regular communication.
• Bing confident in upselling, negotiation, presenting and quoting for new products to retain the business.
• Ability to quote / sell new pricing, process orders.
• To have strong system skills and numerical ability.
Education: A-Levels, Degree or equivalent
For a detailed job description, please email your CV with cover letter to Jamie.Martin@reedglobal.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job