£25, 000 Basic -£26,000+ Bonus OTE £50,000 + Company Car, Fuel Card, Laptop + Phone
- Have you worked in the Automotive Industry?
- Have you dealt with contract hire or lease hire of vehicles?
- Have you worked with car brokers?
Automotive Key Account Manager (Tactical Sales) role for our client a Leading Prestige Dealership Group based in West London. This is an excellent opportunity for a Key Account Manager/ National Accounts Manager with MOTOR TRADE EXPERIENCE to work independently managing sales business, incorporating all the company’s products and services.
Automotive Account Manager Skills and Expertise
- Must be a competent expert in the field of vehicle sales, an excellent people manager and a committed provider of services to brokers
- Ability to reach target agreements with employees and to monitor the level of target achievement. Is able to delegate responsibility within projects. Is very good at dealing with conflict and defends their views / position accurately and objectively
- Has the ability to follow a structured sales process
- Has a genuine passion for delivery of first class customer service
Automotive Account Manager Purpose of the role
- Independently managing sales business, incorporating all the company’s products and services.
- Achieving optimal utilisation of the market, a high level of broker satisfaction and high yields for the department in accordance with the company management goals.
- Co-ordinating and managing broker accounts and representing the brands standards and the brands philosophy externally.
- Using, establishing and fostering contacts with departments / units which support Sales
- Welcoming, advising, calling on and supporting brokers
- Holding sales discussions to provide brokers with information and advice on the brands vehicles and accessories
- Concluding sales contracts and making any required amendments in line with the Sales process
- Managing orders in progress and supervising order processing
- Carrying out follow-up contacts to brokers and prospects; processing and managing a broker file
- To ensure that within your area of operation all regulations and standards with regard to Financial Conduct Authority are adhered to
Automotive Account Manager Accountabilities
- Supporting the company management in planning issues relevant to sales, in particular with regards to volume planning and profitability
- Defining market goals for new vehicle sales, coordinating these with performance targets agreed with Sales Management
- Developing concepts to increase turnover and profitability in Sales and reaching agreement on these with the company management
- Observing market price developments of competitors in the new and used vehicles business
- Carrying out analysis of the competition / benchmarking
- Defining target agreements and checking target achievement
- Ensuring the range of the brands additional services (leasing, financing, service contracts, etc.) are available
- Monitoring vehicle orders and deliveries
- Ensuring regular reporting for company management
- Ensuring processes are defined and upheld and optimising processes in sales unit after prior agreement with company management
- Putting forward suggestions and implementing measures to increase broker satisfaction
- Ensuring all pretention brokers are approached / qualified / details record and necessary compliance stages have been concluded
- Preparing and carrying out follow-up contacts and compiling contact reports
- Establishing contact personally, in writing and by telephone
- Positioning information material (brochures, catalogues, etc.) and ensuring availability
- Involvement in sales events
- Carrying out market and target group analysis and compiling statistics
- Fostering contacts to key individuals, accusations and groups in the region
- Explaining financing and leasing opportunities and insurances and concluding / arranging relevant contracts
- Offering and selling service packages
- Agreeing on processing and registration procedures with broker
- Supervising conclusion of financing, leasing contracts, insurances and service contracts
- Supervising all processes up to delivery
- Agreeing with brokers when the vehicle is to be put at their disposal (date, delivery, registration, etc.)
- Regularly recording broker satisfaction and initiating relevant measures
- Ensure that within your area of operation all regulations and standards with regards to Financial Conduct Authority are adhered to
As well as the relevant experience for our Automotive Key Account Manager/ National- Field Based position you must also possess excellent sales skills and are a strong business developer with the ability to build trust and solid business partnerships, with a back ground of selling into the automotive aftermarket.
If you are a professional and confident individual who enjoys dealing with people and are looking for an exciting new challenge, send your CV to: Martina at Mai Day Recruitment Services today!!
Contact: Martina at Maiday Recruitment
Email Address: martina@maidayrecruit .co.uk
- You must have worked in the Automotive Industry
- You must have dealt with contract hire or lease hire of vehicles
- You must have worked with car brokers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job