Account Manager - Argus Software
Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions and independent advisory services to the global commercial real estate industry. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,300 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
We are a leading player in the PropTech industry, driving change through innovative solutions and expert advice. Our technology and industry expertise empowers our clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimise transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organisations and different data, we can bring it all together.
Who you are
We have a new opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our London based team covering the UK market as an Account Manager. The successful candidate will capitalise on our excellent reputation and develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders within their defined territory, you will be responsible for both new business and furthering repeat business with our existing clients.
You'll have experience of managing a complex sales process and understand the workings of a longer-term sales cycle for high revenue business. You'll build a strong and open rapport with all clients, and through actively listening, analysing, and planning, you'll grow fruitful relationships and ultimately sell the ARGUS portfolio of solutions.
- Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies for accounts within specified geographies to meet sales performance targets
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making, and overcome objections to closure in commercial agreements
- Deliver on an end-to-end sales process by proactively managing existing accounts
- Building influential relationships with both new and existing clients and key personnel to increase their current spend
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer and presenting to high-level executives
- Looking for opportunities to diversify and expand into new markets
- Achieving high sales targets and goals as specified on an annual basis
- Maintain CRM database: Perform accurate data entry of customer profile, customer updates & any account activity in a timely and consistent manner
- Collaborating effectively with other internal teams to contribute to the company's overall sales success and give the highest possible level of service to our clients
- Historical success of meeting or exceeding quotas and targets, ideally while in a CRE solutions sales role
- A solid understanding of the commercial real estate industry
- Extensive CRM experience; experience with a CRM such as NetSuite (Salesforce is an asset)
- Expertise in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral, reporting, diagrams and presentations
- Customer service orientation
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realise their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'