Account Manager - Arabic speaker
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the relationship between the delivery team and the end user to ensure projects are delivered within agreed parameters and time frames. You will manage the supplier - client relationship to ensure smooth delivery of service.
My client is a pioneer in management solutions for high-value documents. In a world where
thousands of documents are created by the business community daily, the ability for professionals to
stay on top of their key business documents has never been more critical, yet until now has not
received appropriate attention. The client a rapidly expanding SaaS company with blue-chip customers
The Account Manager will have the following key responsibilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- Take charge of onboarding new customers and setting up their 'project libraries', with meticulous attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Provide comprehensive user training to ensure successful adoption of our software.
The successful Account Manager candidate will have the following:
- Prior experience in account management and/or client servicing, with a strong emphasis on
- project management and successful delivery of customer projects.
- Proficient in major Microsoft applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. Knowledge of CRM software (e.g., Membrain, Active Campaign, Salesforce) is a plus.
- Keen attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent collaborative working skills, fostering strong relationships with both internal teams and external clients.
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities, ensuring effective communication at all levels of an organisation.
- Proven ability to handle multiple account management projects simultaneously, prioritising tasks and delivering results within deadlines.
- Track record of working autonomously, taking initiative, and driving projects forward while maintaining a high level of accountability.
- Fluent in Arabic
Great benefits package
Hybrid working - 1 day/week in off ice if candidate is London based
Fully remote is candidate is based outside of London
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'