This commercial Account Management role means that you are responsible for farming and growing an exciting,
cutting-edge technology offering across a dedicated patch of media agencies in the UK
What you’ll do:
- Manage, maintain and grow the revenue stream from a broad range of clients across a portfolio of media agencies.
- Work closely with the wider Commercial team to grow and share agency contacts
- You will work across my clients full portfolio of products, matching client needs to product features.
- Talk authoritatively about the broader technology solutions and capabilities using relevant members of the team as required.
- Use Salesforce to manage your sales pipeline and give the management team the most accurate possible view of your quarterly revenue potential.
- Produce quarterly account plan to present to GAD and execute over the quarter.
- Work effectively with Project Management, Advertising Operations and the Design Team to ensure we deliver the most effective campaigns in the most efficient manner.
- Work across all relevant touch points to develop and expand your contact base.
- Organise and execute a relevant service level for each of your clients that include calls, meetings, presentations, QBR’s and entertainment.
What you need:
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in display market
- Sales background preferably or a very commercial account manager
- Existing Agency contacts preferably from the Publicis Group
- A solid understanding of online advertising technologies, specifically programmatic, and the online video market
- An ability to work autonomously
- To be ambitious and creative
- The ability to articulate our offering clearly
- A positive and friendly demeanor
- Business Development
- Agency Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job