Senior Account Manager / Affiliate Manager
Looking for a senior account manager who will be the heart of everything revenue related, helping to drive business growth at a leading online marketing company. You will also be responsible for growing the account management team.
Location: Camden - Vibrant, modern office
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + yearly international trip abroad. .
You will be responsible for seeking, developing and maintaining profitable relationships with a wide network of partners.
What will your role involve?
- Seek out new affiliate advertising partners and deals worldwide
- Account Manage a portfolio of existing partners, monitor conversion and optimise advertising agreements
- Point of contact for existing and new partner relationships
- Manage, lead and grow the account management team - You will report directly to the MD
- Monitor advertising enquiries, negotiate and close high-performance deals
- Advertising and revenue reporting - focus on maximising ROI
- Oversee over 150+ advertisers and 250+ Accounts
What do we require from you?
- A proven track record in managing online advertising and promotions
- Strong sales and negotiation experience within advertising deals
- A blend of account management and new business experience
- Experience of running online affiliate marketing campaigns
- Previous experience of growing a team is an advantage however not essential
Keywords: Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Affiliate Manager, Marketing, Advertising, Advertising Sales, SEO, Content, Partner Sales, Marketing Agency, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing,
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Agency, the services advertised by EasyWeb Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job