My client are a Medical Communications Agency who are looking for an Account Director/Manager to join their growing team.
With offices based in Zurich and also Manhattan, NY, (with roles available at both these locations), this is a chance to join a rapidly growing team of around 25 people and have real autonomy over your work.
Account Director/Manager – the role
- Project and Client Handling
- Overall responsibility on key accounts, maintaining client relations, meeting financial targets, ensuring delivery of projects within agreed timelines.
- Internal Management
- Ensure appropriate levels of resource are utilised on all projects and all involved are clear up-front on personal responsibilities and those of the team.
- Agree budgets, profitability targets, quality standards and deadlines.
- Supervise all junior staff throughout projects – some line management responsibilities.
- Business Development
- Account directors need to have a proven track record of bringing in new business and developing organic growth within existing clients.
- Account Managers need to have had exposure to business development and experience creating proposals.
Salary: starting from 70,000 CHF (£50,000) for Account Manager and 90,000 CHF (£70,000) for Account Directors
My clients are used to handling relocators and so are willing to help out with the logistics of a move, so if you are ensure about the move or worried about the length of time it would take, I would still love to talk to you about the role and run through your options.
If these roles sound like they could be of interest to you, please email me your most up to date CV on and ring me on .
I look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job