An exciting role exists with a highly regarded, well established Creative Design Consultancy based in Central London. They specialise in marketing strategy, branding, digital and design, working for a wide range of clients. The work they produce is unique, eye-catching and beautiful, and due to their excellent reputation, most of their business comes from referrals.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a talented Account Manager / Account Director with proven experience in a similar role, or a Senior Account Executive ready to take the next step; someone comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, used to adapting to briefs as they change.
Responsibilities will include:-
* Working directly with clients, taking briefs to the creative team to create amazing branding campaigns.
*Maintaining and developing relationships with clients.
* Developing strategic and innovative solutions for clients' needs.
* Identifying new opportunities in the market and creating appropriate plans.
* Working alongside the design, marketing and digital teams, making sure all projects are delivered accurately and on schedule.
* Juggling multiple clients and projects at various stages of development.
As well as relevant experience as mentioned above, you will need a solid understanding of maketing with up to date knowledge of the marketing and digital landscape.
You must have a good understanding of technical development and the processes required when delivering campaigns and projects across multiple channels.
You will be a strong presenter, capable of confidently presenting a strategy with clear narrative and flow.
This excellent role will suit an ambitious, adapatable and driven individual with solid and up to date knowledge of the marketing landscape.
You will be based in lovely Central London offices with a dynamic and friendly small team.
As this role is available now, please apply immediately if you have the relevant skills and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job