MetaPack is currently at the heart of the eCommerce revolution and our delivery management software (SaaS) enables some of the world's most well-known retail brands and eCommerce companies such as Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, House of Fraser, ASOS, Superdry, Ralph Lauren and eBay to provide better, faster, cheaper and more convenient options for delivery with the ability to trace and track your packages, regardless of how complicated it is to get it there.
We are a dynamic, fast-growth B2B SaaS technology organisation that has been growing at 40% year on year for the last 5 years, we are headquartered in Central London with offices across the world. Our DMS software processes up to 6000 orders per minute and last year enabled over 600 million parcels to be delivered to over 200 countries. Having just launched two new products and achieving record revenue for the 2017 calendar year, we are well positioned for an even more successful 2018.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager who will be responsible for the service management of MetaPack's corporate retail accounts to achieve retention, mutual growth, cooperation and capture new business opportunities.
- Relationship: Develop close, mutually beneficial client relationships with key decision makers across all relevant functions including Operations, IT, E-commerce and Purchasing and at all appropriate levels of seniority within those functions
- Service Reviews: Hold regular service review meetings to meet/exceed customer expectations for all their needs
- Day-to-Day Account management:
- Own the commercial and service delivery relationship with the account:
- Responsible for the administration of customer contracts.
- Ensure index-linked annual increases are applied.
- Own Service Management, incident and change management
- Responsible for continual service improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Track service delivery against SLA & KPI achievement
- Internal Stakeholder Management: Work effectively with MetaPack colleagues in Client Services, Support and New Business to ensure internal and external customer expectations are met; ensure regular client and internal reporting are in place
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Demonstrable success in customer facing roles preferably within a technology environment
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Ability to prepare and present KPI and service review decks
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Prioritization and perseverance to follow through issues
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally; strong verbal and written communication skills to influence and persuade clients at Director Level
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills; ability to meet deadlines
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job