Our client are a successful, established niche pharmaceutical company currently undergoing rapid expansion. As part of their growth plan, they are now looking to recruit an experienced and driven Account Manager.
The company produce one of the world’s leading medical products in their field, and due to a recent change in business, they are currently looking to acquire a number of markets for distribution.
You will be joining a dynamic, vibrant team at an exciting time in their future - helping to build the foundations of the management team and each individual is given the autonomy to grow and develop.
This is an exciting role working with international markets and you will be responsible for a handful of partners over different markets, where travel to meet with clients/contacts will be required. You will have the opportunity to take ownership for your work and make an invaluable contribution to a growing company.
- Developing professional working partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to positively influence sales potential and positioning of products
- Maintaining strong positive relationships with existing customers
- Driving customer satisfaction by fully understanding customer requirements and needs in the relevant territories, and addressing and resolving any issues which arise
- Developing a relationship with KOLs and stakeholders by providing expert knowledge on the product
- Proactively identifying leads and obtaining new business on a global level, e.g. key account potential, new projects or added value services
- Develop, manage and execute contract negotiations with partners in each market in line with company strategy
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of customer and business records
- Accountable for hitting sales and profit targets to drive the business forward
- Reviewing on a monthly basis the sales and profitability by customer
- Gaining competitor and customer insights and feeding back to business. This involves analysing customer, product and market data in order to identity new sales and revenue opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining action plans for how accounts will achieve targets, and identifying specific actions to improve earnings
- Develop annual business plans and forecasts with customers, which align with company targets
- Willingness and ability to assist with ad hoc business projects as defined and directed by the management team
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Commercial Account Manager role
- Ideally hold experience working with a niche product or within pharmaceutical/medical
- Demonstrable in-depth experience of working as a commercial account manager
- Strong team player
- Commercially minded with the ambition to win new business and contribute to business growth
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Proven track record in negotiating and influencing to deliver agreed and measurable objectives
- Problem solving, and action orientated
- Able to adapt and manage change
- Self-starter with a 'go get’ attitude
- Effective and persuasive communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong IT skills, with high level of proficiency in MS Office applications
- Fluency in a second language would be a benefit
- Able and willing to travel
Salary: £30k-£50k dependent on experience, plus KPI-based bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm
Benefits: Opportunities for progression and development as the company grows, Company mobile and laptop, Contributory pension scheme, 31 days holiday including statutory holidays, plus birthday, plus an extra holiday day per year for the first 3 years’ service
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Account Manager
- Key Account
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job