Account Manager - £30k-£40k - exciting opportunity in St Albans! (12 month mat contract)
Do you want to work for a company where you’ll be account managing contacts at some of the world’s leading retailers and restaurants?
Our client based in St Albans, are looking for confident and motivated Account Managers to join their exciting, fast-paced and expanding company, on a 12 month maternity contract basis.
You will be project managing client accounts from initial set-up through to delivery of results at all levels, building exceptionally strong relationships in a proactive manner.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical, consultative, project management and managerial skills.
- Taking ownership of clients and becoming their point of contact in the UK, proactively taking opportunities to build on relationships
- Identify and develop opportunities within existing clients
- Regular presentations at all levels
- Ongoing feedback and reporting back to teams in both UK and US
- Project manage all existing research programmes, including full coordination with teams in US office
- Understanding data and being able to present the findings in an interesting and intelligent manner
- Experienced Account Manager, ideally from marketing, digital or similar industries
- Degree-level education is essential
- Self-motivation, ability to manage your own time, and prioritise are critical
- Good understanding of research and the principles of customer satisfaction would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally, with excellent grammar
- Ability to self-motivate, manage own time and multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Proficient and confident use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint - essential
- Experience working with the retail or restaurant sector would be an advantage, but not essential
- You must be a driver with your own vehicle to be considered for this role
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm / 9am - 6pm
Salary: £30k - £40k depending on experience
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus your birthday off, pension, healthcare, life insurance, social events, discretionary annual bonus
Location: St Albans with 2-3 days per week travel within the UK to meet with clients. Potential of occasional overseas visits
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Account Management
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job