An excellent opportunity for a positive high energy Account Manager to join an exciting international company based in St Albans.
The company supplies a diverse range of items to retailers, capitalising on their excellent reputation, offering an outstanding service with a wide range of products.
Due to recent success the company are growing and expanding and you will be based within a positive, close knit and supportive team.
The role offers a high degree of autonomy with 2 days per week office based and 3 days field based
- Effectively grow sales year on year in line with company margin requirements
- Provide the highest levels of account management, customer service and communication to your designated account base
- Regularly organise account field visits and plan appointments diary 6 weeks in advance
- Present product ranges with prices and quantities, company strategies and plans to account base
- Manage samples, company literature and property to the highest standard
- Communicate regularly with all internal departments - assistant, product team, QC, purchasing and finance
- Manage and liaise with credit control department regarding overdue accounts, cash collection and credit limits
- Investigate and maximise new business opportunities
- Analyse & provide feedback on customers in store sales and give direction
- Ideally product related background - sales, account management, business development within textiles, fashion, retail, or import/export
- You will be hard working and driven, with the ability to meet all client expectations and build strong lasting relationships
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £23k to £28k plus generous OTE and company car
Benefits: Company Car, 20 days holiday per annum, Free Parking, Growing company, Dynamic and supportive environment
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job