Are you an experienced Account Manager looking to join a successful company based in St Albans?
Our technology based client are looking for an Account Manager to be responsible for revenue growth with existing accounts and generation of new accounts, working closely with the field based sales team and business development managers.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in an Account Management role, looking for an exciting step to propel their career within a rewarding and interesting environment.
- Familiarising with the company product range and market trends, competitors’ product ranges, and marketing schedules
- Establishing business relationships with existing customers, noting details of key personnel and influencers
- Periodic reviews with customers, remaining up to date with their business needs and understanding their requirements
- Responsibility for the preparation of quotes and tenders, assisted by the support team where required
- Producing reports and account forecasts with existing and potential customers
- Remaining aware of current stock availability and lead times
- Liaise closely with admin and management teams - in particular developing the skills of any allocated team support
- Liaising with regional managers to assist in establishing prospective customer target list
- Proactive prospecting to generate appointments for the BDM and develop new business opportunities
- 2-3 years Account Management experience
- Degree educated
- Articulate and naturally numerate
- Strong negotiator - professional/structured selling and negotiating skills
- Ability to liaise with all levels, both company and customer contacts
- Good time management and prioritising skills; capable of chasing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent team player
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and multi-task in a busy office
- Driver with own vehicle
Salary: £22k + OTE £8k+
Hours: Mon to Fri, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Benefits: Parking, 20 days annual leave, pension, casual Fridays, annual bonus (team target dependent), chillout areas
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job