This Sunday Times Top 100 company was founded in 2000 and offers vehicle financing solutions. They are a young, fast paced, rapidly expanding organisation who are looking for ambitious graduates to match their drive.
This is a full-time position based in Manchester, paying £20K
As an Account Manager you will be the primary contact for prospective customers (prospects) and responsible for delivering a great customer experience. You will receive qualified leads, guiding prospects through each step of the journey for obtaining the right finance deal, and vehicle to meet their needs and requirements.
You will manage a portfolio of customers to build lifetime relationships, offering additional products and retaining them for their next vehicle. Regular aftercare calls and communication will ensure your customers are happy with the service offered and provide referral business.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide full support to your customers by delivering a great experience at all times.
- Achieve your individual targets and KPI’s and positively contribute to the team achieving its target.
- Adhere to company standards, processes (including Sales Process), procedures, quality assurance standards and training.
- Meet your customer’s need and provide them with a good outcome based on their individual circumstances.
- Adhere to your Call Schedule, using the right contact method for your customers.
- Undertake all work in a professional and helpful manner.
- Embrace the culture and DNA and demonstrate the desired behaviours at all times.
- Be proactive in promoting the brand and car search to customers in line with call guides and sales process.
- Use objection handling techniques to help remove obstacles from the customer’s journey and escalate to a Senior Account Manager to help remove any barriers when needed.
- Carry out all administrative task with accuracy and use the CRM to capture all relevant data.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Previous Account Management or Sales experience in a fast paced customer centric environment.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload efficiently and effectively.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets and KPI’s.
- Passionate about delivering a great customer experience and outcome.
- Precise and clear in written and verbal communication.
- IT literate with strong keyboard skills.
- Be adaptable and open to change.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'