How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
- Creating/managing/monitoring customer accounts
- Carrying out Customer Due-Diligence by requesting corporate bodies/limited companies to provide personal ID for all directors/shareholders/beneficial owners to verify their identity.
- Identifying the company structure by requesting to provide company name, its registration number, the address of its registered office and the principal place of business. Ensuring that the information provided matches what is registered on Companies House and other governing bodies such as HMRC.
- Ongoing monitoring – conducting a risk assessment upon initial set up based on the country of origin and nature of business and reviewing High Risk accounts by ensuring the information provided is in order. Running quarterly checks on the company/director(s) using their filing data on Companies House and carrying out website checks to ensure the stated nature of business corresponds to the type of business carried out on the website.
- Re-auditing existing accounts by checking the information provided against filing data and requesting new and updated set of documents from existing clients as and when applicable.
- Following up on outstanding compliance documents with existing clients and reminding them to provide the required documents to comply with AML Regulations.
- Providing clients with a safe method of uploading their documents online and storing the information on the secure MLR portal.
- Answering occasional sales calls in a friendly and professional manner, closing deals over the telephone/email
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Friendly and sociable, who enjoys working in small intimate teams.
- Good at thinking outside the box.
- Confident to take on tasks and comfortable to share ideas.
- Good at working outside their comfort zone.
- Fast, efficient and able to multi-task
What are the perks of working at this company?
- 20 days annual entitlement
- Friendly and stress-free environment
- Annual bonus (depending on individual and Company’s performance)
- Exposure to more senior day to day responsibilities
- A culture where employees are encouraged to provide ideas on how to improve the business with the real possibility of seeing those ideas implemented
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'