Account Manager - Buckshaw Village - Working hours are Monday - Friday 2-10pm
If you are looking for an exceptional opportunity with a company that genuinely cares about you as an employee and their end user you MUST read this spec.
I am so excited to present a role and a company that will allow the successful applicant to be an essential part of the team and to grown with an already very successful company.
Before you read the details - you MUST know the key person traits as this role is complex, its working in an industry where lead times cant move out, the service and product offered is vital and not meeting the delivery date is not an option. So you need to be very forward thinking and be able to spin a lot of plates. You will be approachable, honest and proactive - you will need to think 6 months ahead and know the Supply Chain process.
I cant stress enough that this is full on role, where you will be accountable for your existing clients and knowing them inside and out is essential!
Your main responsibility will be to support a group of client accounts and ensure that we are exceeding our customers expectations and providing a market-leading customer experience by:
1. Taking ownership of the agreed client revenue target with a clear understanding of how to achieve the agreed revenue growth.
2. Being responsible for the project management of a group of client requirements whilst anticipating their current and future requirements.
3. Applying strong levels of commercial judgement in the preparation of significant and highly complex quotations.
4. Forecasting your sales projections with stated assumptions up to 12 months in advance.
5. Leading client business reviews both virtually and face to face.
6. Influencing your networks within the Product, Operations and Finance directorates to enable you to achieve your customer objectives.
To do this job well, it is essential that you have:
1. At least 2 years working experience in an account management role
2. The ability to demonstrate how to grow revenues using account management principles.
3. Worked in a complex project environment.
4. Previous accountability for making commercial decisions.
5. Intermediate/Advanced MS Office skills.
6. Demonstrated leadership of tasks and projects in previous working history.
You know your own ability and I would prefer a telephone call rather than a CV, so you can demonstrate your suitability to the role
- Account Manager
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job