Do you have previous experience in a Financial Services environment supporting a team and liaising with clients?
Are you someone who is super organised, proactive and thrives in a varied busy role?
If you are either looking for a new opportunity to develop within an Investment management team or an experienced Account manager who can hit the ground running please read on!
We’re currently looking for an Account Manager to join our Investment Management team based in London. We’re looking for individuals who are proactive, good communicators and have experience in a client services environment. Ideally you will have started your Investment Operations Certificate or equivalent.
As an Account Manager you will provide support to the Investment Team which will include anything form putting meeting packs together, writing reports, updating information on the system and arranging travel. You will also (dependant on experience) be the first point of contact for our clients, support them with any non-investment related elements of the client relationship and deal with day-to-day inquiries.
Account Manager Role
- Responsibility for the non-investment related elements of the client relationship
- Deliver excellent client service to all clients, both internal and external
- Maintain the knowledge and skills required to engage confidently and accurately and in line with current industry regulations with both internal and external clients
- Help to Ensure client reporting and fee processes deadlines are met
- Deliver all client service processes accurately, efficiently and in the best interests of the client
Provide assistance to a small investment team
- Contact point for all enquires
- Delegate and monitor tasks to other areas of the business as appropriate
- Actively monitor and arrange client meetings
- Client on-boarding from first contact to sign-up to Account closing
- Responsibility for client static data on all systems
- Dealing with day-to-day inquires e.g. payments, valuations, website access
What you’ll need;
- 2 year’s client service experience
- Effective communicator
- Highly organised and able to multi-task efficiently
- Ideally would have started the Investment Operations Certificate, Investment Administration
- Qualification or equivalent industry qualification
Let me tell you more about us………Tilney is an award-winning financial planning and investment company that builds on heritage of more than 180 years. Our clients include private investors, charities and professional intermediaries who trust us with more than £24 billion of their assets. We offer a range of services including financial planning, investment management and advice through our Bestinvest service; a leading online platform for those who prefer to manage their own investments. Whichever service a client chooses we believe their personal wealth is our personal responsibility. Headquartered in Mayfair, London, Tilney Group employs over 1,000 staff across our network of 30 offices and we have nationwide Financial Planning and Investment Management teams. We pride ourselves on offering the very highest levels of professional client service across our entire range of solutions to help our clients achieve financial peace of mind.
- Client Services
- Investment Management
- Investment Administration
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'