Established in 2009 this tech start-up works with leading research organisations around the world to help them identify, capture and report the impact of their work, this is achieved through a range of services including training workshops, consultancy services and it’s unique proprietary platform.Job Description:
You will join the team as a Client Services Executive, responsible for being the main point of contact for both new and existing clients using the platform to monitor the impact of their respective research project. As such your audience will typically be from various university research departments from across the globe who are looking to measure the true impact of their projects.
This is a 6 month internship paying £23,000 - £25,000, pro-rata with the potential to convert to a permanent job paying £25,000 - £30,000.
Full training will be provided.
- Manage the on-boarding process for new client universities
- Support client engagement by gathering feedback and developing engagement plans.
- Communicate with institutional representatives and/or senior management to support client universities with proposed engagement plans etc.
- Be able to respond to user queries about using the platform.
- Perform product demonstrations for client universities
- Coordinate and collaborate with other roles within the company to most effectively support clients.
- Manage evolving client expectations and identify opportunities for adding further value to them e.g. specific training needs, or, suggestions for additional functionalities for platform.
- Regularly track and analyse users’ usage and customer satisfaction when using the platform.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and renewals.
- Organise and manage client’s contact lists, analyse website/social media visits and training/webinar attendees etc. and suggest new ideas for the training teams.
- Use analytics and client feedback to provide insights for constantly improving the platform.
- Help organise and manage events for client universities.
- Co-ordination support for international accounts.
- Assist the sales team in preparing for new client pitches.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong communication skills and someone comfortable liaising with university research departments and academics.
- A strong interest in sustainability and issues related to measuring the environmental impact of academic research projects.
- Any prior experience working with University or Research organisations.
- Ability to co-ordinate at all levels (internally and externally).
- Strong Excel skills, e.g. pivot tables.
- Highly organised individual.
- Willingness to travel to build client relationships.
- Disciplined with excellent time management skills.
- Proactive and independent (at times remote) working required.
- Willingness to work with clients operating in different time zones.
Bonus Points For:
- Prior account management experience
- Previous multi-stakeholder management experience
- Fluency in a 2nd major language.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'