Account Management Executive; Activation - Zipcar
Account Management Executive - Activation - Zipcar for Business
We’re Zipcar, the world’s largest car-sharing company, and we’re looking to add new talent to our team.
Today, Zipcar provides tens of thousands of businesses with a viable alternative to company and fleet cars, taxis and traditional car hire saving them money, time and admin headaches. Zipcar for Business (Z4B) members in cities across North America and Europe are making the decision to take advantage of the convenience, savings and environmental benefits of having "wheels when you want them."
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for talented, passionate people with great ideas to join the family in our Victoria office.
We aim to create an environment that is as supportive, diverse and as fun as our brand. If you’re results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled experience for our community of forward-thinking members, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for an intuitive self-starter to join our Zipcar for Business (Z4B) team as an Account Management Executive - Activation.
The core focus of the role is to drive revenue growth from our existing business accounts through assisting those who have created accounts with Z4B to activate them and utilise the varied services we provide. You will need to be proactive in identifying business opportunities and have the ability to convey a complex product to someone.
Duties and Responsibilities
The day-to-day responsibilities of the role will include:
- Communicating with all new business accounts and helping them optimise their transport solution and make the most of all that Zipcar has to offer.
- Owning and implementing post sign up activation journey and ensuring all business customers fully understand how Zipcar can best work for their business (including upselling products).
- Owning activation metrics and working with Marketing and other relevant departments to improve overall activation rate.
- Contacting business account administrators and taking a consultative approach to maximising growth opportunities and revenue (particularly high-potential, but currently low-value accounts).
- Reaching out to members within a corporate account to highlight the services and generate an opportunity for them to activate their membership.
- Managing the account renewal process to "save" businesses from closing their accounts.
- Leveraging relationships with existing accounts to assist with ad-hoc projects for Marketing and Business. Utilising teams around the business to drive a high quality of service for business accounts.
- Using Salesforce CRM software to manage and record contact with all accounts.
- Generate new business referrals and identify new opportunities through PR and Social Media opportunities.
Requirements & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will:
- Be commercially astute and able to engage with business people that use our service.
- Be self-starter who enjoys problem-solving and suggesting new initiatives.
- Have an excellent work-ethic and be both experience and target-driven.
- Possess excellent communication skills and enjoy proactively working with customers.
- Have a confident, friendly telephone manner.
- Demonstrate excellent written communication skills.
- Be eager to get involved in group-learning to ensure the continued success of the team.
- Have the ability to portray passion for the business and our offerings to our members.
We are passionate about what we do, working together to offer the best customer experience possible by always putting the end-users first. If you share this view, then this could be the position for you.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Consultative Approach