plus bonus and benefits
The Account Handler provides essential support to their dedicated Account Executive in the day to day management of client portfolio. To provide a quality service to clients covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements; to advise, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
- To be the first point of contact for your customer base
- Calculating and delivering insurance cover and premiums
- Negotiating and securing business
- Take instructions relating to the provision of insurance cover from clients.
- Liaise with insurance providers.
- Check policy documents, (including endorsements) for accuracy
- Handle the invoicing of premiums due throughout the life of policy.
- Ensure that files are diarised on the company computer system
- To maintain effective credit control in respect of allocated clients
- Processing correspondence, invoicing, quotations, mid-term adjustments
- Obtaining quotations and arranging cover.
- Cross selling and upselling policies the company may require
- Verifying documentation and endorsements.
- Preparation of renewal reports and new business quotations
- A highly driven, motivated and enthusiastic character who thrives on relationship building with clients
- Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident and effective telephone skills.
- A team player
- The ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines when required
- Ability to work without supervision, take ownership of their work
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
Insurance experience is advantageous but not essential. Training will be offered to individuals who have ambition and desire to work hard, learn, grow, develop and be successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'