Salary - £30k DOE
An independent Broker based in Reading is looking to add a Commercial Account Handler to their well-established team.
You will work to support a team of Account Executives, to deliver an excellent level of service to new and existing customers. This will include managing the day to day client contact as you will service the existing client base while also providing quotations for new enquiries.
- Dealing with Commercial and Corporate Accounts
- Building and maintaining effective relationships
- Treat customers fairly at all times
- Deal with MTA's, renewals and new business
- Handle and respond to product queries quickly and efficiently
- A minimum of 2 years Commercial broking experience
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner
- A desire to develop their knowledge of all classes of Commercial Insurance
- A keen interest in long term career progression
For more information on this role, please apply on line and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.
- New Business
- Cert CII
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'