Commercial Insurance Account Handler - Redhill, Surrey
£30, 000 Basic DOE + Bonus, Pension and other Benefits
Our client is a leading Independent Insurance Broker is seeking Commercial Insurance Account Handler.
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically for the last 25 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler - General Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all of their general insurance needs across all classes of commercial insurances
- Dealing with premiums of £500 - £20,000 for SME clients
- Process renewals, mid-term adjustments and new business
- First Notification of claims to insurers and claims support
- Assistance to an account executive in renewal reports and preparation.
The Requirements of the Account Handler - General Insurance:
- A strong background of General Commercial Insurance - a minimum of 2 - 3 years
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
If you wish to apply for the position, please complete the Link and a Consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
- Commercial insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'