Our well established Insurance company have the following vacancy:
Full Time. 37.5 hours per week. 9:00am - 5:30pm Salary £19000-£20500
Overall objective of the role:
As member of the Professional Risks division you will provide an efficient, high quality, added value, day to day service, including administrative support to the Account Executive to assist in the retention of the client portfolio and the identification of new development/growth opportunities.
Main duties to include:
- Provide day-to-day service to meet client requests and requirements in order to retain existing allocated clients, working at moderate or high degrees of pressure according to targets and workload.
- Will exercise considerable discretion and independence under general guidance but refer to higher levels when required.
- Produce fact-finding documents or supporting documentation to assist the periodic customer review process.
- Identify additional opportunities for profitable growth by recognising client exposures and recommending cover enhancements.
- Negotiation of competitive terms with the product/service providers in order to satisfy client requirements.
- Handling invoicing of all premiums due including effective credit control, where necessary.
- Check all client documentation for accuracy prior to issue to the client.
- To take and action instructions relating to the provision of cover.
- To ensure all communications are accurately recorded against client records.
- Ensure company procedures are followed, in order to adhere with both quality standards and compliance regulation, in accordance with their authority.
- Carry out client visits as and when necessary.
- Virtual file creation and management.
- Diary management.
- Other duties as required in supporting the Professions team.
Specific duties and key responsibilities:
- Handling and Organising all incoming correspondents including responding where an Account Executive's input is not required.
- Booking mid-term and renewal meetings for allocated Account Executive.
- Providing a specialist broking service for Desktop Clients.
- Processing any desktop renewals and any other renewals that do not need Account Executives input/visit.
- Attending Networking Events when required.
- Diary Management and appointment creation for the Divisional Director.
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Getting involved with web and/or Social Media marketing.
- Database Preparation, management and Cleansing.
Knowledge and experience required:Essential:
- An understanding of FSA regulations and guidelines as applied to the type of client being dealt with.
- Knowledge of general insurance and underlying legal principles.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Articulate and professional with a good attention to detail.
- Previous Sales experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Willing to undertake cold calling.
- Good at working under pressure.
- Understand the importance of achieving goals & be target focused.
- Be a team player.
- Computer literate in the following: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet search engines.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer, please note that due to a high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"