They are currently seeking an Account Handler to join their team in Lancing.
- Offer information, guidance and quotes to existing clients in respect of their insurance needs.
- Cross sell and up sell relevant products to existing clients.
- Offer information, guidance and quotes to prospects in respect of their insurance needs and converting these to clients.
- Achieve targets set in respect of existing client revenue retention, new business growth and lead generation and other key performance indicators.
- Administration of policies in line with the objectives of accuracy, speed and completeness, deal with all policy and client queries and achieve prompt and appropriate solutions.
- Collection of premiums income in line with policies.
- Work as an effective member of staff.
- Comply with all business and office procedures and FCA rules.
- Pro-actively review all insurance procedures in use and suggest continual improvements as part of Treating Customers Fairly initiatives.
- Processing and handling of claims for clients.
- Where authority is given under a delegated authority exercise due care in binding cover on behalf of insurers and stay within authority levels.
- Where authority is given under a delegated authority exercise due care in the issue of documents evidencing cover bound.
- Assist the Liability & Insurance Advisor with client indemnity agreements and provide advice on liability cover where appropriate.
- Experience of youth charities and their insurance needs
- Experience of working in the commercial insurance industry
- Computer literate and experience of using insurance systems
- Knowledge and experience of FCA Compliance and TCF practices
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of insurance broking
- Must be able to advise on, sell and service all classes of commercial insurance products
- Professional insurance qualifications – Cert CII or Diploma in Insurance
- Positive attitude and ability to deal with difficult situations and customers
- Ability to develop solutions to customers insurance requirements
- Sales, influencing and negotiation skills to achieve targets and best outcomes for clients
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to targets
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and/or under pressure
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job