YOUR NEW JOB...
Our client, based in Tadcaster are looking to recruit an Account Handler to join their team. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and numerical skills. This is a great opportunity and will suit someone who enjoys close personnel working relationships in a supportive fast moving environment where full training will be provided. The ideal candidate will be education to degree level or similar.
* Provide administrative support to the directors of the company in respect of new and existing business
* Process client credit limit appeals and cancellations
* Ensure satisfactory reporting of client's overdue accounts
* Collate and process client claims through to payment
* Presentation of documents
* Interpretation and support for clients
* Excellent communicator both written and verbal
* Outstanding level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Self-motivated with an ability to accomplish results in a quick yet professional manner
* Flexible with a 'can do attitude'
* Ability to create relationships
* An upbeat positive approach to work
* Able to well in a team and alone
Own transport desirable due to location.
WHATS ON OFFER....
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Working hours: Mon- Fri 9:00am- 17:00pm
Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job