Account Handler- Farm and Agricultural Insurance
Location - Herefordshire
Basic Salary £20,000 - £ 25,000 DOE
Are you a successful Account Handler Looking for a new position?
Would you like to be part of an award-winning team?
Duties of the Account Executive - Farm and Agricultural Insurance:
- Handle a book of business in Herefordshire
- Liaise with clients within the farming, agricultural and horticulture industry
- Cross sell and up sell products and services
- Achieve a high client retention rate
- Work with the Account Executives to deliver all New Business Documents, Mid-term Adjustments and renewals
If you are currently working within a Customer Service, Account Administration, Account Handler, New Business Development, Territory Manager or Sales position within the Insurance market and have thorough knowledge of the Farming, Agricultural and Horticulture industry then this could be your next career step.
Requirements of the Account Handler - Farm and Agricultural:
- 2+ Years of proven successful Insurance handling Experience within the Insurance Industry.
- Farm, Agricultural and Horticulture and Equine arena would be desirable but not essential
- Live in commutable distance to the office / happy to relocate
To find out more about this exciting new career opportunity, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job