Account Handler - Farm and Agricultural Insurance
Location - Brockenhurst, Hampshire
Are you a successful Account Handler within the Farm and Agricultural sector looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to be part of an award winning team, founded 10 years ago now looking to expand and further their success?
Would you like the unique opportunity to take over a book of business which has the potential to achieve significant growth from cross selling alone?
Duties of the Account Handler - Farm and Agricultural Insurance:
- Manage and grow an existing book of business in Central and Southern England
- Liaise with clients within the farming, agricultural and horticulture industry
- Cross sell and up sell products and services
- Achieve a high client retention rate
- All administration including Mid Term Adjustments
- Work with the Account Executives to network throughout the territory
If you are currently working within a Customer Service, Account Administration, Account Handler, New Business Development, Territory Manager or Sales position within the Insurance market and have thorough knowledge of the Farming, Agricultural and Horticulture industry then this could be your next career step.
Requirements of the Account Executive - Farm and Agricultural:
- 2+ Years of proven successful Insurance Sales Experience within the Farm, Agricultural and Horticulture arena
- Ideally CII Certified
- Knowledge of the Central and South UK territory
- Ability to build relationships with farmers, spot sales opportunities and close deals
- Live in commutable distance to the office / happy to relocate
To find out more about this exciting new career opportunity, please contact Penny Lilley at Cameron James Professional Recruitment today.
- Account Handler