Our client is a London based, innovative and quickly growing insurance Lloyds broker who pride themselves in their industry expertise and flexibility as an specialist wholesale insurance broker, which enables them to offer clients a differentiated value proposition, with a focus on high quality protection that connects risk to capital efficiently. They offer a very competitive salary and benefits package, in combination with a highly collaborative way of working, WFH flexibility, long-term training/coaching opportunities as well as clearly communicated progression paths and outlook.
This role will concentrate on providing prompt, accurate and effective account management support directly to clients and the business unit:
- Understand the clients’ business and risk management needs and support the delivery of those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Keep track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
- Preparation of market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs
- Support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
- Accurate and timely production of client documentation (Market Reform Contracts, Evidence of Cover, Policies etc.)
- Ensure that market documentation is closed in a timely manner, making particular note of Premium Payment Warranty provisions and contract certainty deadlines and diarising as appropriate
- Liaise with technical teams to assist the delivery and processing of insurance placements
- Maintain accurate and concise placing files, using corporate document management system
- Liaise with compliance to ensure all procedures are followed
- Accurate and timely input of data in all applicable systems
- Perform quality control checks on all documentation
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new, and/or existing opportunities and participate in cross selling across the firm (where applicable)
- Adhere to and meet fully the expectations of the firm, as set out in its policies and procedures, training material, and embedded in its systems and controls. Their policies and procedures are written to encapsulate the compliance, legal and financial crime related legislation and regulations which apply to the company.
- Comply with any external rules and requirements imposed on individuals performing their role at the firm, such as Lloyd’s bye-laws and FCA rules.
- Perform quality control checks on all documentation.
- Adhere to and meet fully the expectations of the firm, as set out in its policies and procedures, training material, and embedded in its systems and controls. Our policies and procedures are written to encapsulate the compliance, legal and financial crime related legislation and regulations which apply to the firm.
They are looking for an experienced individual, with at least 4 years experience in the London market, who ideally completed the CII diploma or is currently in the process of doing so. You will be working in a fast paced, collaborative and very supportive team and environment, within a growing firm which always puts his employees and clients first.
Please do get in touch for further information and a confidential discussion.
- Account Management
- Account Handlers
- Key Account Handling
- management liability
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'