An experienced Account Handler/Customer Services Advisor is required by our client to join their growing business on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be working as part of a team and will be responsible for the day to day running of key customer accounts. Specific duties will include:
- Processing sales orders from customers, the sales team and cloud based portal.
- Keeping customers informed regarding the status of their orders.
- Dealing with customer queries and resolving order related issues.
- Managing individual stock quantities between orders.
- Responding to and dealing with requests from the sales team.
- Liaising with warehouse/transport colleagues relating to cut-off dates and shipments.
This is a fast paced, varied role and you will be working closely with customers predominantly via the online/ecommerce side of the business. You should have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and be well organised.
There is real potential for this role to become permanent due to the sustained growth of the business.
For further details please contact one2one Recruitment.
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'