Insurer & Market Services - Insurance Services Division.
To complete a monthly cycle of tasks that accelerate the collection of client receivables and minimise all aged debt. To meet pre-agreed targets for such collections and to ensure that all feedback is appropriately processed and followed up.
* Reconcile client bank accounts and allocate cash on a daily basis, investigating variances to ensure unallocated cash is categorised appropriately.
* Bank cheques received on a daily basis updating all appropriate logs.
* Ensure feedback received is comprehensive and addresses all criteria thus providing dashboard users with a true and accurate position.
* Monitoring and chasing of all premiums to ensure prompt settlement of premium by telephone, email and meeting.
* Create a monthly written and paid premium bordereaux, perform control and reconciliation checks. Understand the importance of applying the correct premium tax and the allocation of premium to the correct binder.
* Facilitate broker payments.
* To provide progress and status reports to Insurer and Market Services and / or client management as required.
* Manage your own work flow ensuring all internal and external SLA's are adhered to, escalating to Client Management where appropriate.
* Escalate risks, highlighting any settlement/broker issues to management.
* To interrogate, as appropriate, clients' systems in order to resolve problems and answer queries.
* To ensure that all client queries / requests are appropriately logged in accordance with current procedures and to maintain appropriate records relative to all processes undertaken.
* Preparing, validating and rendering monthly broker and lawyer statements in respect of unpaid, underpaid and future due premiums.
* Other duties as required
Key Technical Skills/Knowledge
* A good understanding of insurance working practices and processes and ideally credit control experience.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes; Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
* Ability to interpret and manipulate data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract and identify key issues.
* Ability to build effective relationships (internally/externally), establishing credibility amongst an extensive client group.
Key Personnel Skills:
* Ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment, with good organisational, report writing, communication and presentation skills.
* Good numerical skills, with the ability to work accurately and showing attention to detail.
* Strong reporting capabilities.
If you are interested then apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'