My client is currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their growing agency based in Berkshire. You will work with the experienced account team to ensure that the digital and tech-based projects run smoothly and are delivered on time to our clients' expectations.
You'll be assigned tasks and take on the responsibility to ensure that these tasks are on track and completed to a high standard. Within this role, you'll also be able to take on a proactive role in finding and suggesting tasks that need to be completed and then communicate the progress of these back to the team.
You should be keen to take an active interest in clients, in order to increase the effectiveness of work and level of contribution to the team.
• Operate administrative processes for progressing jobs from briefing to charging the client after delegation by Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or Account Director
• Work independently to alleviate process issues, but understand when to escalate to senior account team members
• Confidently support in presenting and leading calls/meetings as well as negotiating with clients on all project aspects
• Obtain and be aware of factual sources of information from the client for creative briefs
• Provide accurate briefing documents in conjunction with senior team members that enable supplier departments to provide a timely, accurate response
• Develop strong relationships with all departments and outside suppliers as required
• Develop knowledge of all aspects of direct marketing media, production techniques and strategy via training and mentor involvement
This role will be focussed on a certain account but will involve helping with some of the other accounts occasionally. It is a great opportunity to work on an account with a large company and get to build that relationship with the client.
Ideally looking for candidates who have some experience in a digital agency working with an in-house Creative team.
Salary: Up to £25,000 base
Please note - The candidate will need their own right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'