Job Title: Account Executive
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 (commission expectations £32k-£45k uncapped)
Location:Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be Cardiff.
Reporting to the Head of Membership, the Account Executive holds responsibility for renewing the membership of the Safecontractor customer base via e-mail and telephone communication (currently 87% retention). The Account Executive will nurture relationships with your customer accounts, representing the top 5% of contractor businesses nationwide. You will identify where your customers can maximise the value of their membership to help enhance their reputation in the marketplace.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
Our SafeContractor product line boasts 20%+ YOY growth, an enviable client base and impressive NPS scores (client and employee) with an exciting few years ahead as we begin our international expansion into North America.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will be confident communicating with existing clients over the phone, providing a value-add service to ensure that the customer journey is flawless. With strong relationship building skills, we are looking for someone who can professionally lead our customers through renewal of their membership and identify how they can gain greater value from our services. You will have the ability to use initiative in a fast-paced organisation, delivering on results and working to deadlines. You will have excellent organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written) and confidently work effectively within the team to raise standards.
With experience in a phone-based role, you will be able to demonstrate success in a driven, customer focused environment.
- 25 days annual leave - who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme - we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme - your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance - we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform - you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave - because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme - you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit - we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site - no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
Due to Covid-19 our normal recruitment process has been adapted to ensure the safety of our employee’s and candidates. To ensure the quality and experience of the process is kept at a high standard, you will be thoroughly prepared prior to your interview. It would be helpful if you have access to a webcam and laptop/computer so that your interview can take place online. Any presentations and assessments may also be completed virtually.
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- Account Executives
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'