Our Client with a market leading reputation and a consistent record of growth, has a new opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to work closely with an existing portfolio of Corporate Clients who are and often Household names worldwide.
Accordingly you will work very closely with your clients, meeting them regularly and at renewal but also handling all of their day-to-day Insurance requirements.
Therefore you will need to have technical Insurance knowledge and the interpersonal skills to advise them on their risks and the confidence to do so at senior levels.
As a Commercial Account Executive your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing a technical and advisory service to your Clients
- Visiting your Clients and helping them through renewals or business changes
- Managing the preparation of Broking documentation including market presentations, slips and endorsements
- Assisting with the negotiation of renewal terms on specific classes of business
- Resolving your Clients questions and knowing their business well so that you can advise them as necessary
We are seeking a person with relevant experience to enable the Account Executive to:
- Be confident in advising Clients and able to build lasting relationships
- Manage the negotiation with markets and the drafting of all relevant documentation
- Notice opportunities to develop their business
Your technical Insurance experience can be in any Commercial class but of knowledge Professional Indemnity would be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'