Salary: Basic salary of £23,000 with OTE of £24,000
Founded in 1872, and with an established network of partners that are situated across 70 countries across the globe, our client is an industry leading engineering firm that is currently searching for an ambitious and commercially minded graduate to join their team as an Account Executive.
In this entry level role, a successful applicant will be expected to grow existing accounts, re-activate dormant accounts and seek new prospects. As such, the role on offer suits a dynamic and tenacious graduate that relishes a chance to represent a business through independently managed projects.
In exchange you can look forward to industry renowned training being given alongside highly structured commission plans and highly lucrative progression opportunities.
Account Executive package:
- Excellent basic salary of £23,000 with OTE of £24,000 +
- Mobile phone
- Full, industry renowned training programmes provided
- Lucrative and achievable bonus/incentive schemes
- Warm and inclusive work environment that include a plethora of social events
- Pension contributions
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
- Prospect new business opportunities
- Support and learn from senior sales people on administrative tasks
- Engage with personal performance through the client’s industry renowned training schemes
- Achieve (and ideally exceed) pre-assigned revenue and margin targets for the financial year
- Support sales people on the managment of existing clients
- Educated to degree level
- Full UK Driver’s licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Competent negotiator
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'