NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Allwag Promotions are currently recruiting for another motivated, flexible and adaptable customer service orientated Account Executive to complement our dedicated team who are responsible for managing their own portfolio of clients whilst you develop new clients.
We’re looking for a confident person with a passion for winning business through excellent customer service and who enjoys the buzz of hitting team targets whilst helping our clients with their often too short deadlines!
More importantly, you must have an excellent telephone manner, be confident to call clients to further understand their requirements, have a keen eye for detail to process the quotes, creative flair to make sure your clients are given excellent product choices to suit their needs and of course the enthusiasm to make this role a success.
Your key responsibilities are to develop business by offering 1st class customer service to our incoming enquiries to ensure they receive a fast and expert service and to keep us ahead of our competitiors in this very fast moving industry .
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Working with both existing and new clients to develop relationships and build business
- Establishing requirements via telephone and email to ensure we offer the best solution
- Organising quotes, visuals and samples on behalf of our clients to win their business as well as giving creative briefs for visuals to be produced by our Graphic design team
- Negotiate prices with suppliers for key clients
- Processing order instructions to your Sales administrator ready for Production
- Following up quote requests to convert to orders
- Contacting our clients to discuss repeat orders on a daily basis and to further develop business relationships
- Taking part in supplier visits to build your product knowledge
- Plan marketing campaigns with our marketing team
- Attending exhibitions to generate prospective new clients
- Proactively creating branded product ideas for clients to generate more business
- Develop our product range and services to continually drive our business forward
As you progress in the role of an Account Manager, you will be involved with meeting with UK based clients to discuss our services, review their requirements and agree solutions
Because we’ve doubled in size over the last 3 years, we are always on the look out for dedicated hardworking people that want to be a part of our success. We look for enthusiastic, committed people who share our values and understand that our ethos is very customer centric.
Our growth and success since we started in 1998 is the result of our constant innovation and great customer service, leading to repeat business and referrals. We build excellent relationships with clients based on trust and reliability.
We feel that each role within Allwag Promotions offers the perfect opportunity for someone to make a real difference and achieve great job satisfaction as a result of their efforts. So if you enjoy a challenge, like being busy and are determined to meet customers’ needs, this could be perfect for you.
Allwag Promotions is an Investors in People Gold status employer, so fantastic career opportunities, and full training and support are provided. We are proud to have been awarded by "Distributor of the Year" in 2018 (plus in 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 too!) by the British Promotional Merchandise Association and Page Partnership.
Based at our offices in Hatfield Peverel (5 mins walk from the train station), this role allows you to develop your own career as we have opportunities to learn other areas within the business as we continue to grow.
Working hours: 8.30a.m. to 5.30p.m.
As well as your salary we also offer annual bonus, subisised gymmembership, 10% discount of Nail and Beauty treatments, Workplace pension and private healthcare after 3 years employment.
Equal Opportunities statement
It’s our policy as an employer to treat all people equally irrespective of race, ethnic origin, sex, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, creed, disability, age or political belief.
The aim of this policy is to ensure that no job applicant or employee should receive less favourable treatment on any grounds not relevant to good employment practice.
Click here to view our equal opportunities policy.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Creative Solutions
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'