Immediate opportunity for a Customer focused Account Executive to join this highly reputable and well-established Stevenage based organisation initially on a fixed term contract until October 2019. Working as part of a multi-functional and multi-channel team who provide excellent proactive and re-active customer service and telesales.
Account Executive – Job Overview
As an Account Executive your duties will include
- Answering inbound customer service calls and emails, providing information and resolving queries where required
- To generate, cleanse, and organise new sales lead information so that it is prepared for use for marketing purposes.
- To manage lead conversions and compile reports, collating an up-to-date log of all relevant information regarding lead conversion totals
- Attend external meetings and events as required.
- Follow up of prospects, and ensure all relevant methods of communication are employed.
- Monitor customer feedback
- Join new customers through incomplete application processes
- Making outbound calls to new customers, welcoming them to the company and signposting customer benefits
- Actively promote the companies’ products and services
Account Executive – Required Skills and Experience
- Telesales experience
- Experience in a customer service, sales support or similar role
- Very good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good administration skills, working within timelines, with the ability to organise and prioritise own workload and work on own initiative
- High level of accuracy for data entry and excellent attention to detail
- Very good level of IT skills – Microsoft Office and experienced in database use
Account Executive – Benefits Offered
- £20,500 per annum
- 35 hour working week
- Free Parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'