Big Group has an opportunity available for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join us. Based at our offices in London. You will join us onfull time, permanent basisand inreturn, you will receive a salary of £23,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Who we are:
We are an integrated creative marketing and communications agency, helping our clients connect, engage, and sustain meaningful relationships with their customers. We work across B2B, B2C and B2B2C and are experts in addressing varied demographics, while also addressing the need for scalability in design solutions. We have developed a deep understanding of the complexities involved in working with multiple stakeholders and partners in global brands, and brands that aspire to have international reach. We pride ourselves in our collaborative approach, which enables us to work effectively with clients and other agencies, producing truly integrated and effective campaigns.
Some of the benefits of joining us include:
- Duvet day
- Increased annual leave with length of service
- Flexible working
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Training and Development
About the role:
As our Account Executive, you will support senior members of staff on the successful development and activation of B2B, B2B2C and B2C marketing. You will be expected to cover an array of disciplines including: digital, social, creative, content production, events, promotions, partnerships and sponsorships. You will need to support a team consisting of an Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Director by liaising with all divisions inside the agency.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Account Executive:
- Day to day client support and liaising with suppliers
- Sourcing quotes, receiving internal approval and managing from brief to activation
- Proof reading and co-ordinating the internal approval process
- Constant liaison support including updates and managing feedback
- Support team in day to day tasks, including admin tasks such as booking meetings, taking notes, compiling status reports, tracking assets and managing timelines and budgets
- Support team to include co-ordinating creative process with studio, digital build and delivery
- Managing financial requirements through budget control, timesheet management, opening and closing of job bags
- Working with your team to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Supporting the AM and SAM with daily client communications and assisting with requests and tasks from the client pro-actively and efficiently
Skills and experience required to be our Account Executive:
- Working to client budgets, ensuring accurate quoting and invoicing
- Ability to co-ordinate timelines and schedules
- Ability to co-ordinate process for our clients
- Executing creative briefs and delivering the briefs to studio
- Contributing to the planning of projects and ensuring timescales are agreed and met
- Estimating, invoicing and raising orders from suppliers
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to clearly articulate feedback
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- One year plus of experience in Account Exec role
- Project management
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to join us as our Account Executive, why not click ‘apply’ today? We would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'