Account Executive - Ferndown
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a very well-established manufacturing company in the Ferndown area in looking for an Account Executive. They provide excellent training, support and development and a chance to progress within the company.
We are looking for an Account Executive with a strong work ethic, who is keen to learn and hungry to develop a long-term career in sales. You will support liaise with the existing Account Managers and support them in growing and developing key accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development of key accounts
- Supporting existing Account Managers
- Deal with and resolve customer issues and queries
- Review and analyse reports
- Liaising with teams across the company including Marketing, Customer Service and Supply Chain
Knowledge and Experience:
- Very driven with a desire to learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical ability and proficiency across all Microsoft platforms
- Full, clean UK driving licence and vehicle
Salary and Benefits:
- £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Company Bonus
- Free parking
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent development and progression opportunities
This position would suit candidates who are keen to learn and who are looking for a long-term career opportunity or that have experience as an Account Executive looking for their next challenge.
If you are interested in this Account Executive position, please click 'Apply Now’;
Alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles’.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Account Executives
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'