Manchester City Centre
Full Time / Permanent
My Client is a not-for-profit organisation that is looking for an Account Executive to support and improve the retention of existing accredited clients and reengage lapsed clients through targeted interactions and campaigns at client, segment and network levels.
- Proactively seek out, generate and respond to opportunities to improve client retention, converting to quotations and business won.
- Build, maintain and improve relationships with local networks and Practitioners to strengthen local market presence and identify client retention opportunities.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of targeted accounts, client relationships and quotations for a range of IIP services (assessment, advisory, training).
- Develop ongoing relationships with existing customers, both at individual and network level) to maximize retention opportunities to upsell services and retain clients.
- Proactively arrange and attend meetings with Senior Managers at client organisations to support their retention decisions and identify other support opportunities.
- Develop and implement segment-based (e.g. size, sector) approaches to achieve retention targets.
- Arrange and attend client appointments as appropriate to help win business from existing and lapsed clients.
- Work with Marketing and other colleagues to arrange, publicise and deliver relevant events, social media content and campaigns to maintain engagement with existing clients and re-engage with previous clients.
Key Experience / Skills Required:
- Excellent and effective communications skills
- Confident and proactive in sales and account management skills to progress from interest to mature lead or sale.
- Excellent planning, organisational, administrative and project management skills
- Well-developed IT skills, including an understanding of computerised management information systems, spreadsheets, diary management, e-mail, webinar platforms, mobile apps and CRM databases.
- Excellent business-need diagnostic skills with the ability to develop rapport & build positive relationships over the phone effectively.
- Has an ability to handle and co-ordinate competing priorities with ease
- Ability to identify opportunities and to be innovative and proactive in seeking and stimulating sales opportunities.
- Confident in discussing business queries with all sector and size businesses.
For further details, please speak to Lydia Howbrook on , or alternatively, email .uk
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'