We’re a National Company, the biggest and most professional in the field of surface repair. Employing over 250 staff, operating from the head office in Devon and seven regional hubs, our nationwide network of award-winning Finishers cover all mainland UK.
You will be the first point of contact for customer enquiries and orders predominantly with existing customer base. Excellent telephone manner is essential.
Qualifications, skills/ experience:
• Quick and accurate keyboard skills above average and experience of using databases.
• Excellent communication, listening and questioning skills.
• Good analytical skills.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications is essential in this role.
• Ability to remain calm when dealing with emotional, difficult or distressed people.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Full training on purpose built IT systems and Plastic Surgeon procedures will be given to the successful candidate.
Working hours: Full Time - 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 - 12:00 Saturday one per calendar month.
Annual Leave: 21 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays + 1 extra day for each complete year worked up to 25 days.
Typing test will be set up for the interview.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'