Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
One of the leading players in the Insurance Broking arena are looking to expand their commercial team based in the heart of Worcester.
This is the perfect role for a motivated and enthusiastic individual able to generate new clients and who can ultimately, with coaching and support, build, grow and retain a large book of business. This position would suit a talented individual seeking autonomy, and an unparalleled opportunity for long term progression.
- Utilise your persistent nature, insurance industry knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities to generate new business
- Use your already honed relationship building and stakeholder management skills to build and retain a book of commercial insurance clients
- Apply your networking skills to develop a sustainable pipeline of new business covering a wide range of commercial insurance products
- Demonstrate your self-motivated and hardworking nature to meet and exceed set income targets
- Drive quality, consistency and accuracy in all aspects of the sales process
- Use your excellent communication and client handling abilities to ensure an outstanding client experience at all times
- A demonstrable track record in generating new business within the commercial insurance industry
- Experience of successfully maintaining a client portfolio
- Ability to cover a large region utilising your diary management skills to ensure you maximise your client reach
- Strong team working ability in order to forge strong working relationships within the business to meet defined goals and targets
- Ability to build a book of new business from scratch ensuring continued long term client satisfaction
- Resilient with commercial insurance sales experience
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, ambitious and highly professional firm with development and a genuine career on offer.
Please contact one of our specialist consultants and quote job reference NJR8207
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"