Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
Our Client, a renowned provider of insurance services, based in the Midlands area, is now recruiting and experienced and talented Account Executive to join their team.
This is a great role for a motivated and confident individual who has a passion for the insurance sector; you should also be driven and assured with your internal and external communications and strong relationship building abilities.
As Account Executive you will operate within the Commercial Insurance arena dealing with renewals, adjustments and new quotations. You will provide technical advice and work to company set targets: whilst endeavour to provide excellent customer service at all times and contribute to the overall growth and success of the business.
- To manage clients' insurance portfolios paying particular attention to meeting their demands & needs
- Recommending appropriate products
- Cross-sales of products and services to existing clients
- Build trusting relationships with clients, prospects and insurers
- Development and growth of an account of clients to predetermined targets
- Control of premium collection
- Follow up on leads generated for you as well as creating your own new opportunities through self-generated leads
- Provide technical expertise and advice as required
- Dealing with clients in keeping with FSA guidelines
- Obtaining risk information
- Preparing risk presentations for submission to Insurers and underwriters.
The successful candidate for must be technically strong with previous experience within the Insurance industry. Ideally you will be CII qualified however this is not essential. Our Client seeks a professional who is technically competent in all aspects of Insurance and who is eager to join and contribute to a successful team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking Broker who can offer not only an excellent salary but also a comprehensive package.
Keywords: Insurance, Insure, Insurer, Broker, Commercial, Account Executive, Account Handler
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting Ref: NJR8206
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"