Join this expanding company to work with some of the UK’s largest organisations from across a number of sectors. You will be inquisitive, driven and love working with people! If you like the sound of this combination please get in touch as this Account Executive role could be for you!
The role of the Account Executive will include:
- · Speaking to key decision makers engaging in meaningful business conversations
- · Developing new leads and creating opportunities
- · Meeting realistic targets and deadlines
As the Account Executive you will have:
- · A driving energy when motivating the team towards achieving/exceeding targets
- · Experience in regularly achieving targets
- · Sales experience
- · Sound knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- · Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Join this vibrant team to open some doors and close some good business opportunities. If you want a challenge and would love to be an Account Executive in a supportive and fun environment, this role could be for you. Send your cv to Rosa or Yvonne on or call us on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"