Following suitable training, the Account Executive’s key responsibility is to work with the Company’s Regional Sales Managers in order to develop and maximise existing and new business, under the overall supervision of the Head of Sales.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Observe and understand the sales process and customer base/market by shadowing Regional Sales Managers, attending sales calls and participating in Sales meetings;
• Demonstrate full understanding of the sales process by calling on existing accounts, adhering to the established sales process; following training and completion of various study assignments make visits/calls to new accounts;
• As experience grows, review sales performance against set targets;
• Gather market and customer information as requested and present the data in Power Point presentation format
• Following the training period and experience in post, the Account Executive will ultimately be able to provide cover in the absence of any Regional Sales Manager
• Provide technical information on products as required
• Understand the Company’s sales administration function by completing rotation in the sales office function
• Ideally a graduate of business studies with some work experience, with considerable drive and motivated to take responsibility for updating job knowledge through self-learning (e.g., reading sales and marketing publications/trade journals, developing personal business networks) or equivalent
• Flexible attitude and approach, with high energy and focus and determination to succeed
• Proactive, with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and act as a team player
• Determination to succeed, ability to handle rejection and to work under pressure
• Competitive, with entrepreneurial skills
• Ability to build strong customer relationships
• IT literate, numerate
• Car driver with full, clean driving license
Specific Training Requirements:
Sales training will be provided but an understanding of the sales process together with ideally some sales experience in a kitchen/bathroom or similar background would be a distinct advantage.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'